Sunday, March 19, 2023

EARLY COMMENTS AND REVIEWS - NEW BOOK BY HOWARD TULLMAN - WORDS OF WISDOM

 WORD OF WISDOM    

A 60 -YEAR COMPILATION

    This somewhat random compilation of thoughts, quotes, classics, proverbs, lies, and fairy tales started in 1963 following the assassination of President John F. Kennedy who was the most eloquent speaker in that office in my lifetime until the arrival of President Barack Obama who was at least his equal. 

    It’s been a labor of love and a constant source of inspiration, reference, advice, and encouragement throughout decades of building businesses, raising a family, teaching students of all ages, non-stop creative and academic writing, speaking to groups all around the world, and constant attempts to herd, advise, and direct other entrepreneurs and aspirants who are far more challenging than even the most wayward cats.

    In putting all this material in one format and one place, I’m hopeful that I can share the contents and pass on the collected wisdom embedded herein and live up to the simple challenge I give myself every week as I write: to write something worth reading or do something worth writing about. I hope you enjoy this book and put the material regularly to use as I have for more than sixty years. 



"There is truth in the title. It is a massive collection of words of wisdom. You can just flip through it and land at any random spot and find a small nugget of enlightenment."  S.D.

"I love your book. Every page brings with it nuggets of wisdom and a few laughs as well."  M.S.

"I am now equipped for the rest of my life to have enough Howard Tullman sayings to last every day!"   T.K. 


Total Pageviews

GOOGLE ANALYTICS

Blog Archive