Tuesday, March 29, 2022

PROTEGE AND NADINE ROBBINS

 

Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

HYPERREALIST PAINTER and OYSTER LOVER
Tiktok - Instagram - Twitter
845-233-0082
nr@nadinerobbinsart.com


PROTEGE.COM/NADINEROBBINS
In the background:
Must be the Clouds in My Eyes, 24"x24", Oil on Linen, 2022,
Available at Robert Lange Gallery.



I'm excited to announce that I have been invited by art collector Howard Tullman to be part of the Protege platform as a mentor for artists who are looking for feedback on their work! 

So what is Protege?


Protege is a new online platform dedicated to mentoring up-and-coming artists. Actors and musicians have been on the platform, but fine artists weren't until now. They will have a section dedicated to a contemporary fine art! Can you believe how lucky we are as artists to have this new platform at our fingertips?

This is how it works. First, you submit a video or jpegs and describe what type of feedback or help you need. I, in turn, will provide a custom video to help you move forward in your artistic pursuits. Mentorship, critiques, advice, motivation, and coaching are my areas of expertise.

"Protégé is like Cameo meets 'American Idol' or 'Shark Tank,' letting you pitch your talent and ideas to celebrities, including Scooter Braun and Jason Alexander."
JOHN PLETZ-Crains Chicago

"Protégé One-Ups MasterClass With Celebrity Mentorship"
Rashi Shrivastava-FORBES 


It takes courage to put your artwork out into the world. I intend to help you become more confident with honest answers and feedback to your questions to help you get motivated and achieve your goals. So how can I help you become a better and more confident artist today?


 PROTEGE.COM/NADINEROBBINS

I'd love it if you could share this link with others who may find it helpful.
As always thanks for your support!


PRINTS AVAILABLE BELOW


EMAIL I ABOUT I FORWARD TO A FRIEND I SHOP

Copyright © 2022 Nadine Robbins Art, All rights reserved.
I sent this newsletter because you opted-in :)

Our mailing address is:
Nadine Robbins Art
Private
STANFORDVILLE, NY 12581

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Total Pageviews

GOOGLE ANALYTICS

Blog Archive