Sunday, May 18, 2014

Thank You Note from Erik S



Friends-

Leaving 1871 almost feels a little like highschool graduation. When I first heard about the idea of 1871 I thought it sounded cool - but was never really a "joiner" by nature and didn't think it would be for me. Needless to say, I'm thankful Kevin changed my mind on that.

When we moved in, I remember talking with Justin & Frank and us betting which of us would be the first to grow and move out. I lost that bet by a longshot.

1871 has meant a tremendous amount to our team as well as me personally. We've met investors, Board members, customers, and employees all through the space. I have personally made a number of friends, and learned an unbelievable amount through connecting with everyone who's associated with the space and the broader movement it has helped catalyze.

A huge thank you to everyone who was so important to turning the vision of 1871 into a reality as well as the people who spent so much time within those walls and made it such a powerful place to be.

We'll continue to be back and spend lots of time in the space, and would love for each of you to come visit our new digs sometime in the Prudential Building (130 E Randolph.)

Thanks!
Erik

Total Pageviews

GOOGLE ANALYTICS

Blog Archive