Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Speech at Web Content 2007



I had an opportunity to be one of the Keynote Speakers at an interesting web content conference created and produced by Michael Silverman, CEO of Duo:Consulting, in Chicago. More than 100 people from a very diverse group of businesses attended the two-day event which I expect will become an annual deal. Congrats to Michael and his team on pulling it off so well for a first-time program.




A Couple of Nice Reviews

Session: Lunch: Managing Radical Change in Turbulent Times »
Description


Today’s most exciting businesses and markets are no longer characterized by incremental change or ratable evolution. We live in a time of radical obsolescence where current products and services of considerable value and utility can become essentially useless and worthless overnight. This presentation is about managing the radical organizational changes which will be increasingly necessary for any business which wishes to remain competitive in tomorrow’s marketplaces.


Session Details
Speakers: Howard Tullman

Date: Monday, June 18, 2007
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM

Reviews

By: Ms Emma Hamer
on Jun 26 2007
at 04:15 PM PDT

Clarity beats obfuscation any day

What to say - where to start. I absolutely LOVED Howard's lunchtime keynote. So much - I forgot to eat. But there was so much food for the mind, and food for thought, that I didn't care. This was one session - in fact the only session in my entire career - where I regretted not having learned Stenography. If I could have written down every word, I would have. I now have a treasure trove of "Howard's One-Liners" to keep me and my clients happy for years!
Fascinating to hear someone walk the walk, and not just talk about radical change. And for some reason, Howard reminds me of Henry Winckler ... looks a bit like him, too.

By: Mr. David Esrati
on Jun 20 2007
at 07:15 PM PDT

Real world experience from a pro

Can't wait for the book- but, a fascinating look at how to turn an organization around. It's clear that Howard knows how to get the most out of the social capital of any organization- even one that's failed.
Well worth hearing.

Total Pageviews

GOOGLE ANALYTICS

Blog Archive