Thursday, December 24, 2015

Update from Erica Elan Ciganek

Greetings!
I am happy to have the chance, as we near the end of the year, to write my first art newsletter.  I could not be more grateful for the ways in which art has woven and moved my life, and the overwhelming support from people like you.  It is both humbling and motivating, especially during the (sometimes trying) season of grad school that I have recently entered.  Below I have included a few updates on what the past year has brought.
Thank you for your time and support.
Love and peace during this holiday season.

A selection of new pieces from this year (all listed are currently available):

A few highlights from 2015:
"Miguel I" prints are on display through the new year at Treason Gallery in Seattle for 175.00 each.  I am happy to be joining Treason Gallery in their beautiful new space for a solo show coming this September.
"Miriam: Through the Parting" was in the show What's Inside Her Never Dies at Yeelen Gallery during Art Basel.  Purchase and see the publication by Poets and Artists here.                   

"Girls IV" is part of a short series that will be on display in April at the Zhou B Art Center for the show Freak Out.  This piece also received honorable mention in the show No Big Heads at University of Alaska Anchorage.  

Total Pageviews

GOOGLE ANALYTICS

Blog Archive