Tuesday, January 15, 2019
Saturday, January 12, 2019
43rd Annual Automotive News World Congress
Held between January 15th and 17th, the 43rd Annual Automotive News World Congress held at the Detroit Marriott is an important event held alongside the NAIAS.
Bringing together industry experts and enthusiasts, this year’s Automotive News World Congress will feature:
· Mary Barra, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, General Motors Company
· Jim Farley, Executive Vice President and President, Global Markets, Ford Motor Company
· Roger Penske, Founder and Chairman, Penske Corporation
· Jim Lentz, Chief Executive Officer, Toyota Motor North America, Senior Managing Officer, Toyota Motor Corporation
Howard A. Tullman, Executive Director of the Ed Kaplan Family Institute for Innovation and Tech Entrepreneurship at the Illinois Institute of Technology is scheduled to deliver a keynote speech entitled, “Tech Trends Driving Innovation.”
A noted entrepreneur and futurist, Howard Tullman will offer a unique perspective on the converging opportunities presented by recent technological advancements and innovations.
Friday, January 11, 2019
Thursday, January 10, 2019
LINKS TO RELATED SITES
LINKS TO RELATED BUSINESSES
- 1871 - Where Digital Startups Get Their Start
- BCV Evolve
- Gather Voices
- HighTower Advisors
- Holberg Financial
- Landscape Hub
- Lisa App
- Magic Cube
- Mile Auto
- Packback Books
- Peanut Butter
- Philo Broadcasting
- Popular Pays
- Ready 4
- Tempesta Media
- New Inc Blog Post by Kaplan Institute Exec Directo...
- KAPLAN EXEC DIRECTOR HOWARD TULLMAN KEYNOTE AT 43r...
- Kaplan Institute Welcomes Betsy Ziegler - CEO of 1...
- Executives' Club Talk
- Kaplan Institute Welcomes Amy Dordek
- Kaplan Institute Welcomes Justin Jackola
- Kaplan Institute Welcomes Eddie Tao
- Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle Meets...
- Mayor Emanuel Speaking at ChicagoNEXT
- Tech Scenes with Chris Gladwin
- Kaplan Institute Exec Director Howard Tullman Appe...
- New INC Blog: Information Overload? We're Just Beg...
- Kaplan Institute Welcomes Tony Wilkins
- New Blog Post on Options Trading
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2018 (456)
- ► 2017 (452)
- ► 2016 (930)
- ► 2015 (1001)
- ► 2014 (867)
- ► 2013 (528)
- ► 2012 (418)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (416)
- ► 2009 (484)
- ► 2008 (573)
- ► 2007 (495)
- ► 2006 (49)