Nine top technology companies from Turkey are landing in Chicago and San Francisco, in the third cohort of 'ITU GATE International Acceleration Program'.
ITU ARI Teknokent, the technology park of Istanbul Technical University, offers
the program to major technology companies in Turkey,
bringing select companies to the USA in
strategic partnership with Sente Advisory. In this round, the companies will
take the stage in two demo days that will take place at 1871 start-up hub in Chicago on January 21st and at
Galvanize SoMa campus in San Francisco on January 27th.
The speakers of the Chicago ITU Demo Day at
1871 Chicago will be Professor Mohanbir Sawhney
from Kellogg School of Management and Founder & CEO of Basecamp, Jason Fried.
Developing specific technological solutions
for diverse industries such as digital advertising, insurance and real estate,
these companies will share their products and their business plans with
participating investors, as well as journalists, entrepreneurs and potential
customers during these Demo Day on 21st of January
at Chicago 1871 and 27th of January
The third cohort of ITU GATE International
AloTech is a web based, pay-as-you-go call center solution
with complete enterprise functionality that runs on Google.
FideloCard is a loyalty program solution for small and
medium sized food and beverage retailers based on dollars spent.
OBASE's Detailer is a software company focusing on business
intelligence, data integration, and mining solutions for retailers.
ODC's SmartMessage is an
omni-channel marketing platform that companies can communicate with their
target audience via email, mobile (sms,push), IVR, social media
(facebook,twitter etc) interactively.
UrbanStat allows insurers to measure their location
specific risks, rapidly calculate accumulations, and set dynamic rules for
business acceptance criteria for future customers
LA Software Group is a warehouse management solution that
makes it easier for retailers to monitor, track, and optimize their
omni-channel supply chain.
SFS is software development, consulting and information
technology services company specialized in providing end-to-end solutions for
the insurance sector.
Monument is personal cloud for photos and videos. It's a
hardware solution that automatically syncs with devices to easily organize and
manage your media content.
Wordego is an online advertising network that connects
advertisers and publishers. The platform enables a more efficient and more
effective marketplace for the user.
LINKS TO RELATED SITES
- My Personal Website
- My Facebook Page
- My Twitter Page
- My LinkedIn Page
- My Instagram Page
- My Wikipedia Page
- My GOOGLE+ Page
- My ABOUT.ME page
- My KLOUT Page
- My KRED Page
- G2T3V, LLC Site
- G2T3V, LLC Email
- G2T3V, LLC Facebook Page
- My INC. Blog Posts
- My Built in Chicago Blog Posts
- My Channel on YOUTUBE
- My Videos on VIMEO
- My Boards on Pinterest
LINKS TO RELATED BUSINESSES
- 1871 - Where Digital Startups Get Their Start
- BCV Evolve
- HighTower Advisors
- Options Away
- Packback Books
- Philo Broadcasting
- Popular Pays
- ► 2017 (439)
- WORDS OF WISDOM - "Q" & "R"
- CPS, HYATT, AND KHAN ACADEMY ANNOUNCE LAUNCH OF LE...
- LEAP INNOVATIONS AND 1871 WELCOME SAL KHAN
- WiSTEM Demo Day at 1871
- 1871 CEO Howard Tullman Speaks on Tech Trends at N...
- Words of Wisdom - "P"
- New Inc Magazine Blog Post by 1871 CEO Howard Tull...
- Thanks to My Friends at NU Law School for Their He...
- 1871 Welcomes State Treasurer to Announce New Grow...
- WORDS OF WISDOM - "O"
- 1871 CEO Howard Tullman and Kellogg's Professor Ro...
- 1871 CEO Howard Tullman Speaks on Tech Trends at J...
- 1871 Hosts i.c.Stars MLK Breakfast
- GOVERNOR BRUCE RAUNER JOINS CROWD FOR RE-DEDICATIO...
- Fireside Chat at 1871 with Jason Fried and Mohan S...
- Sente Demo Day at 1871
- Planet Earth in the Startup Incubator: Howard Tull...
- Words of Wisdom - "N"
- NEW INC. MAGAZINE BLOG POST BY 1871 CEO HOWARD TUL...
- New Staircase Progress - Very Exciting
- Nice Video on 1871 from Our Turkish Cohort
- Passion for Chicago's honorary street names leads ...
- Tribune Media - President of Broadcast Media Larry...
- 1871 Hosts Australian MP Ed Husic for Talk and Tou...
- Progress Continues on New Staircase
- 1871 CEO Howard Tullman Interviewed on Illinois Ch...
- CHICAGO’S 1871 TECH INCUBATOR, A MODEL FOR INNOVAT...
- 3D Scanning of 1871 CEO Howard Tullman by VISMED 3...
- 1871 CEO Howard Tullman Speaks at BMA Luncheon
- Progress on the New Staircase Continues
- The Sharing Economy
- 1871 HOSTS BE CREATIVE PANEL ON THE ARTS AND INNOV...
- 1871 CEO Howard Tullman and WiSTEM/MsTech's Nicole...
- 1871 CEO Howard Tullman Speaks on Startups to ITU ...
- The Inc. Startup Accelerator
- 1871 CEO Howard Tullman Presents Tech Trends to MS...
- Words of Wisdom - "M"
- Zero Percent Taps Postmates To Help Reduce Food Wa...
- New ParkerGale Podcast Studio at 1871 Coming Soon
- NEW INC. MAGAZINE BLOG POST BY 1871 CEO HOWARD TUL...
- Five EdTech Companies to Watch in 2016
- 1871 Company LISA Launches New App Today
- WORK CONTINUES ON NEW STAIRWAY AT 1871 FROM 12TH T...
- 'What's Inside Her Never Dies': Painting Black Bea...
- Words of Wisdom - "L"
- 1871 and IVY Welcome Celebrity Chef Graham Elliot ...
- 1871 Hosts UST Global Graduation of New Class
- 1871 Featured on WGN's The Opening Bell Podcast
- 1871 CEO Howard Tullman Speaks on Tech Trends for ...
- 1871 Installs New Lenovo Devices Display
- 1871 LAUNCHES APPLICATIONS FOR THIRD ANNUAL CAMPUS...
- GOODBYE TO YOODLE DOODLE
- My President
- Jellyvision - This Software Helps Your Employees P...
- 1871 CEO on Tasty Trade - What I'm Thinking
- New INC. Magazine Blog Post by 1871 CEO Howard Tul...
- 1871 Demolition for New Staircase
- Chicago tech companies changing the world for the ...
- 1871 Hosts Regionals for 1776 Challenge Cup
- 1871 - A Startup for Startups
- EMBARRASS YOURSELF NOW
- The Top Incubators & Accelerators
- Words of Wisdom - "J and K"
- ▼ January (64)
- ► 2015 (1001)
- ► 2014 (867)
- ► 2013 (528)
- ► 2012 (418)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (416)
- ► 2009 (484)
- ► 2008 (573)
- ► 2007 (495)
- ► 2006 (49)