Friday, November 11, 2016

Inspired Is an Understatement

Inspired Is an Understatement

"Every business starts with a dream, but if the dream is about making money... you're not going anywhere. If it's about making a difference then the sky is the limit."
- Howard Tullman


My team and I just came back from Chicago where we visited the largest incubator in the world, 1871. The CEO, Howard Tullman has been an idol of mine for awhile now and has my utmost respect. Not only has he been in the entrepreneurship game for 50 years, he has created thousands of jobs, successfully founded more than a dozen companies, and created more than $1 billion in investor value. 

It's no wonder he has been nicknamed the Godfather of all entrepreneurs, and I'm sure Vito Corleone would approve.  


I'm proud to announce that you will get a chance to learn more about Tullman in Leaders Create Leaders Season II.  To be honest, I'm so grateful to have had a chance to pick this man's brain and thankful to his team for welcoming us with open arms and touring us around the space. 1871 was impressive to say the least.

If you follow me on snapchat (@helloGerard) you saw that there was no lack of technology, including face recognition art work, remote controlled robots, and 3D printers. 


Afterwards, I had time to meet-up with some of Chicago's local entrepreneurs during one of my impromptu snapchat meetups.  It was great meeting other entrepreneurs that took time out of their grind to come network with me. I appreciate you all.  Check out my upcoming events to stay in the know.


Needless to say my team and I were blown away by our trip to Chicago. We landed in Jersey with more fire to fuel our FOWNDERS start-ups and have hit the ground running.  If you're interested in owning your destiny and think you have what it takes to be a mentee of mine apply to FOWNDERS next cohort now. 

#OWNIT

 

G|A




Copyright © *|2016* *|GA|*, All rights reserved.


Total Pageviews

GOOGLE ANALYTICS

Blog Archive